The Legitimate GST Training is a subject matter training which shall cover up following topics and modules extending to 24 hours Instructor Lead Training at multiple locations across India, depending upon the adequacy of batch size.
1.0 OVERVIEW OF GST AND MODEL GST LAW (CGST & SGST)
- Constitutional Provisions
- Taxable Event - Supply
- Destination Principle
- Concurrent Dual GST
- IGST Model (Introduction)
- Composition Levy
- Taxable Persons
- Casual Taxable Persons
- Non-resident Taxable Persons
- ISD Concept
- Role of Technology and GSPs
- Role of GST Practioners
- Compliance Rating
2.0 MEANING/SCOPE OF SUPPLY OF GOODS & SERVICES
- Intra-State and Inter-State Supply
- Exempted & Zero-rated Supply
- Mixed and Composite Supply
3.0 GST BUSINESS PROCESS - REGISTRATION
- Legal Provisions, Schedule V
- Migration of existing dealers/assesses
- Fresh Registration, Amendment, Cancellation and Surrender & Revocation
- Transitional Provisions relating to Registration
4.0 TIME OF SUPPLY & VALUATION OF SUPPLY OF GOODS & SERVICES ; CHANGE IN RATE OF TAX
5.0 GST BUSINESS PROCESS - RETURNS
- Filing of Returns
- Types of Returns and Formats
- Input Tax Credit and its matching.
- Tax Return Preparers Accounts and Records Tax Invoice, Credit / Debit Notes & Payments
6.0 PLACE OF SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES.
- Domestic Supplies
- International Supplies
7.0 OVERVIEW OF IGST ACT.
8.0 ELECTRONIC COMMERCE AND JOB WORK TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS FOR JOB WORK.
- E-commerce operator
- Liability to Pay
- Non-resident Tax Payer
9.0 INPUT TAX CREDIT ,ISD, CROSS-UTILISATION OF IGST & FUNDS TRANSFER, TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS.
10.0 DEMANDS AND RECOVERY.
11.0 APPEALS AND REVISION
12.0 INSPECTION, SEARCH, SEIZURE AND ARREST DETENTION, CONFISCATION OF GOODS AND CONVEYANCES, PROSECUTION, OFFENCES AND PENALTIES
13.0 ASSESSMENT AND AUDIT REFUNDS
14.0 FRONT-END BUSINESS PROCESSES ON GSTN
- Interface between companies and GSTN
- Role of GSPs
The benefits of GST Software Training are as underneath:
- Government Approved Certificate
- Up-to-date Knowledge of GST
- Registration with IntelliGST Portal as Tax Professional (Conditions Apply)
- Deployment with Corporates and Institutions as GST Professionals
- Self-Employment as GST Professionals
- Deployment at e-Governance Projects of Team Sanaatan (Conditions Apply)